Intentional

Listen to me when I tell you my approach to this year is purpose-driven! If 2020, has done anything positive in my life, it has reinforced my need to be INTENTIONAL.

To act deliberate, calculated, conscious, intended, planned, preconceived, predetermined, meant, done on purpose!!!

I will work intentional

So many of my goals for this year is centered around career and home life. I desire to make blogging a permanent part of my life. This platform has given me the opportunity to reach so many others across the world. I am truly astonished by the reach of blogging. It is my hope to publish 2-3x a week on my blog and to build a community that shares ideas and encourages each other. In my home life, I will work to build a Christian household- I will speak positive words of affirmation to those around me, I will spend time in prayer, I will spread a little more love to my friends and family.

Looking forward to sharing my goals, triumphs, failures, career and home with you!

I will live intentional

No more getting by! No more sitting around thinking and not working. No more considering other’s opinions and feelings before my own. I will walk in the path I desire. I will assert my goals and dreams with fierceness.

BOLDNESS!!

I will be intentional in my prayers

In our usual fashion, we welcomed the new year in prayer and fasting. As far back as I can remember, I have spent NYE at church in prayer and fasting. For me, it sets the tone of the rest of my year. It is a time for communion with God. A time to reset. A time to forgive. A time to lay out my plans. A time to seek guidance. This has always been my norm. But, I wonder, how much more can I give? Instead of saying a prayer of I want”, I will approach my prayers in 2021 with purpose, using these words “I seek your guidance in my life and I KNOW you will lead me”. I will spend more time in thankfulness.

Prayer from Bible app. Will share weekly prayers on Saturday on JAARA. After a year like 2020, we can all use a little prayer

So there it is – My word for 2021 is INTENTIONAL!!

IG- JAARABLOG

What is yours?

Comment below

18 Comments

1. Anonymous says:

I love your positive outlook at life God will truly see you through

Liked by 1 person

1. JAARA says:

Thank you!
      Do you have a โ€œword of the year

2. Steward Sam says:

Wow!!! This is amazing, in everything by prayer and supplication and Thanksgiving making our requests known unto Him๐Ÿ™. My word for 2021 is BREAK FORTH, Inspired by Micah 2:13 ๐Ÿ˜Š

Liked by 1 person

1. JAARA says:

Thank you so much. Prayers and Praise in 2021

Liked by 1 person

1. Steward Sam says:

Ameeeeen ๐Ÿ™

2. @Steward Sam Phil 4: 6. More blessing in 2021.

Liked by 1 person

3. Anonymous says:

Well said me too I am with you on going internationally. I would love to be a part of this great program.

Liked by 1 person

4. Kayon Forrest-Gongasingh says:

Loved your post. Last year my goal was to to be deliberate and intentional. I cant say I delivered 100%. However, been that I am still in the land of the living, I have the opportunity to be intentional in all things. As a believer as the gospel, God was intentional in all things. He was intentional about resting which is why the Sabbath was instituted….Wishing you many successes.

Liked by 2 people

5. Intentional. Very nice concept

And yeah, Iโ€™m glad you have decided to make blogging permanent. You will love it so much and I canโ€™t wait to see all the marvelous things you will share with us all!

Liked by 1 person

1. JAARA says:

Thank you. Thank you for commenting and also sharing your words of encouragement- letโ€™s see if I can follow in your footsteps, yet create my own path

Liked by 1 person

1. You are highly welcome ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ

Iโ€™m here anytime anyday to support every best way I can

2. JAARA says: