- 1.5-2 lbs Ribeye steak
- Black pepper
- 1 TBSP Olive oil
- Rinse and prepare steak.Cut steak into bite size piece/ cube.
- Season with salt, pepper and other seasoning to your liking ( I also added crushed pepper flakes and onion powder).
3. Place a heavy pot/ cast iron pan/ dutch oven on medium heat and allow 1TBSP on Olive oil to get hot.
4. Place steak pieces into oil and let it fry. Flip unto the other for even cooking.
5. Once brown on both side. Add 1TBSP butter to the pot and minced garlic. Allow to fry unto golden, evenly on both sides
7. Once golden, remove from pot and place in your dish. About 20 minutes
8. Garnish with parsley and enjoy
- NET CARBs: Steak bites (0 net carb), Salad (2g)
- Recipe from DELISH
- Serve with salad of your choice or any keto-friendly side. Maybe cauliflower mash would work well here too.