- Two 5 oz pouch of pink salmon (or cans, drained well)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 jalapeno, finely chopped
- 2 Mayo
- 2 tbsp finely diced red onion
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- Chives/ Scallion
- Combine all salmon, mayo, chilli powder, salt and pepper, dice onion, jalepeno, chives and all other ingredients
- Form patties (4-5 patties)
- Fry in olive oil until golden and crispy. About 4-5 minutes total cooking time.
- NET CARBs- 3-4 net carbs. If you need a binding product, you can add grind pork rinds (I do not eat pork products) or small amount of almond flour.
- Added a small salad for lunch
- Recipe adapted from Hereketomama