- 4 Eggs
- minced garlic
- 1/2 medium tomato
- half onion
- salted butter
- crushed red pepper flakes
- spinach (5-6 leafs)
- In a cast iron pot/ dutch oven, place 2 TBSP butter and allow to melt.
- Add minced garlic, onion, tomato (diced) into pot and let cook. Allow tomato and onion mixture to become soft.
- Sprinkle in salt, pepper for taste. Stirring occasionally to prevent burning.
4. Create wells for eggs. Crack 4 eggs into mixture.
5. Sprinkle crushed red pepper unto eggs (optional)
6. Cover with lid and leave to cook on medium heat for 5-8 minutes, or until eggs to your desired liking
7. Add leafs of spinach on top and cover to allow spinach to welt
8. When spinach is steamed. Sprinkle parsley for garnish and remove from stovetop
- This is my favorite recipe thus far. Its easy and quite delicious. Also anyone in your household can eat together with this recipe!! For non-keto family members, add slice of toast or english muffin for a complete breakfast
- NET CARBs– Tomato (2g) spinach (0g), Eggs(0g)
- Consider adding cheese if desired, maybe feta or goat cheese
I encourage you to try this one!!.
Ill write up a Sunday review of my experience thus far!!