- 3 cups grated cauliflower
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- pepper flakes (optional)
- I used half a large cauliflower. Clean and into pieces
- In a pot with salted water, bring to boil. Place cauliflower pieces and let bowl for 3-5 minutes
3. Remove cauliflower, and placed into a food processor and chop into smaller pieces
4. Remove once desired size.
5.Squeeze excess water out of cauliflower
6. In a bowl, placed cauliflower, salt, pepper, chives, pepper flakes and 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese together
7. Using a 1/4 measuring cup
8. Scoop cauliflower mix
9. Hot 2 TBSP Olive oil in a pan. Place measured mixture into hot oil.
10. Fry on each section until golden and even
- NET CARBs- About 2.7 g net carbs per one patties (recipe makes 5-6 patties)
Recipe adapted from All Recipes